I'm not sure why I didn't include the next few pictures in my last blog post, but here they are...
Jackson was either really tired or really bored on the way to the airport to fly back to CA.
One last picture while in PA, beside the Christmas tree.
Trying to have a bit of fun on the LONG plane rides.
The morning after we got home, Jackson was SOOOOOO excited to play with Jeff. He sure did miss him while we were gone.
Uncle Brian got this map and special glasses for Jackson. Jackson loves looking at it.
We put up our tree. The bottom 1/3 wasn't really decorated because we knew Collin would try and take off all the ornaments.
For some reason, Collin insists on constantly holding my legs. He holds on either in the front, back, or on the sides. It's cute sometimes, but mostly, it's just annoying. It's hard to shake him off, and if I try walking, he just holds on tighter and comes with me.
Jackson's having fun with the umbrella Uncle Dylan gave him. He loves when it rains so he can use it. (Don't mind the clothes on the floor. I was in the process of unpacking, and since Collin was already in bed, the clothes went on the floor outside his door.)
Doing some shopping and trying on cute hats.
We printed off pictures for Jackson's autograph book.
Nina sent us an Elf on the Shelf. We had fun finding him every morning. Although, Jackson was SUPER sad when he had to leave Christmas Eve. He named him DooDee. Cute story: One day, Jackson was being horrible, so DooDee left to go tell Santa in the middle of the day. That night during prayers, Jackson prayed that DooDee would come back. The next morning, DooDee was back, and Jackson said, "Heavenly Father answered my prayers! DooDee came back!"
Reading a book about Mater and Christmas.
Making some yummy cookies. He was a great helper.
Jackson was feeling pretty sick one day. When I came out of the shower, this is what I found.
This is Collin's new favorite face.
We were able to spend one last day at Disneyland. We had fun, as always.
GROSS!!!!!
Jackson loved the Mickey bars so much on the cruise, so we decided to let him have one while at Disneyland. He enjoyed every lick!
Playing in the snow before meeting Olaf. Jackson and I got to ride a sled, too! This new area they opened is pretty cool!
We also visited Sea World while they had their Christmas decorations up.
Collin wasn't too excited about seeing Santa. This is probably one of my favorite pictures ever!
The boys had a blast opening gifts Christmas Eve morning. Jeff had to work Christmas Day, so we pretended Christmas Eve was Christmas Day.
Collin loves books, just like his big brother!
Jackson asked for Hulk hands and Iron Man gloves for Christmas. His wish came true. He got both.
On Christmas Day, I wanted to do something fun with the boys, so we headed to the Safari Park. It was way more busy than I thought it would be.
We got a YoNanas machine for Christmas from Jeff's soon-to-be-step mom, and we've been enjoying yummy fruity treats.
Jeff and I saw Star Wars. We had to see it in 3D, so we decided to pop out the lenses and let Jackson have the glasses. How cute does he look!?!?
We saw these statues while at the movies, and we HAD to take a picture for Jackson.
Collin did NOT like trying on Jeff's shoes! What a temper this little guy has!
He sure does love playing with Daddin, though!
So, now it's the new year. 2016! We've started out the new year with some goals that we hope to work on throughout the year. So far, so good. ;)




























































1 comment:
I love all these cute pictures! Collin sure lets you know how he feels. LOL! Looks like Christmas morning was a hit!
Post a Comment