Friday, February 19, 2016

January - February 2016

Here are some pictures to capture our lives the past month...
Jackson got these huge Captain America and Iron Man guys in the mail from Nina.  He loves them and even dressed them up in his Avengers stuff.


We've been working on learning letters, writing letters, and doing crafts.  Jackson does a pretty good job with it, although his attention span is limited.



Dressed alike without even realizing it!


This Iron Man is 3 feet tall! 

More crafts...



I received a noodle maker for Christmas and finally got it out to use it.  Homemade chicken noodle soup.  Yummy!  

We spend lots of time at the park.  These pictures are blurry, but Jackson's excitement is so evident in these pictures!




Collin loves shoes.  He is constantly going to the closet and getting them out.  He then proceeds to take them to the stairs and drop them over the gate.


He is starting to love hats.


We spent some time at the zoo.


I don't know what this outfit was all about. Ha!


 I don't often go anywhere besides the store without Jeff because our boys are out of control. But, I braved it one day and took them to Sea World. We only last about 2 hours before it's time to go.



 My sister got Jackson a Plasma car for his birthday last year.  It's one of his favorite things.  The boys and I were having fun with it one day while riding around the kitchen.




We went to the Safari park.
 


 


 




 We fed the ducks.  Well, Jackson fed them while I held Collin.  All Collin wanted to do was jump in the water.


 We like to take family walks...

 


We spent some time at Chuck E. Cheese's playing games.


Sea World with Daddin is always better, especially since we can all ride the Elmo ride!


We got some glasses at a 3D movie and love taking turns wearing them.





 Give this kid a balloon and he's happy...for like 2 seconds. 
 
How can kids be so cute but so, so, SOOOOOO ornery?!?!?!

Brothers!



  We made Valentines.

He loves playing with Jackson's toys.
 

This guy gets scared when he goes to bed, and one night when Jeff and I were coming upstairs, this is how we found him. 
 





 We've had super nice weather and took advantage of it by going to the beach!



 


 We love reading books! 

 

Playing with PlayDoh. Collin is finally getting big enough, although he mostly just held it in his hands the entire time.



He's getting better at "writing" his letters.

These boys seriously drive me CRAZY!!!!!!!!  Good thing they are so cute.


1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Love, love ,love the pictures!!!