Monday, April 4, 2016

A much overdue post!!!

It's going on two months since my last post!  I'm getting worse and worse at keeping up with my blog, and this is sad considering this is the only journaling I do.  :(

The little things in life are the best.  They boys were having so much fun playing with balloons one day.  Pure joy on their faces, especially Collin's!!!

 


Silly boys!
 

 Yummy maple syrup from PA!  My cousin, Dakota, makes it, and it's THE BEST maple syrup ever!!


We're trying to do little projects around our house.  We have a never ending list of things we want to improve, but for now, we're sticking to the least expensive ones.  Our bathroom cupboards are the same ones that were installed when the house was built in 1993, and they looked dated.  So, we decided to paint them.  Here's the before...

And, here's the after.  We are very pleased!!!

Days at Sea World are always fun!







On the way home, the boys were sleeping so we decided to swing by Peterson's Donuts (aka...9th Street Donuts) so Jeff could get this massive donut.  It's his favorite.  I got a yummy blueberry muffin.

 Looking good for church, Jackson!



My family became a bit obsessed with swapping faces on Snap Chat.  We had to join in the fun.  


This one is just scary!!!

Here are some other fun pictures.

 
 Collin has a huge temper!  One night, he was angry with the dinner we gave him, so he brought his feet up, pushed himself back from the table, and his high chair/seat fell.  He cracked his head on the window sill and then the tile.  He was bleeding pretty badly, and we had to rush him to the ER.  He had to get two staples in his head, but other than that, everything was OK.  Thank goodness!  We now keep a chair behind his chair so he won't be able to fall back like that again!  Lesson learned!



Here's the windowsill he hit.  I'm surprised he didn't do more damage to his head considering he indented/cracked the drywall!

Collin loves the splash pad!  He's so much more fearless than Jackson is.


Jackson sticks to the playground area when we go to the splash pad.  Collin joined him once he was back in dry clothes.  This was just a couple of hours before the ER visit.


 Puzzle time!

Playing with bubbles.


 

More silly faces.  :)


 Time for beans!  I had beans everywhere after this! But, they love playing with them.

  We spotted a double rainbow on the way home one day. Kind of hard to see but I was driving and this was the best I could do.  


A week after Collin's fall, he was scheduled for a circumcision revision.  It was never done right when he was born.  Poor kid was starving by the time they finally took him back! He was not a happy camper, and I'm sure people were sick of hearing him scream. He did great during the surgery, though, and everything is good now! 




 Jeff's dad got remarried, and we tried taking a family photo.  This was the best we got because the boys were SO done with being at the temple that day.   

We made some fun St. Patrick's Day crafts.


Dairy Queen was giving away free small vanilla cones one day.  Yum!



Jackson loved watching Elmo on the ceiling while getting his teeth cleaned. 

We busted out the water toy one hot, hot day.


And, we found our wigs while searching for our Easter stuff.  I couldn't resist a few pictures.  :)



Another post coming soon because I have a lot more photos on my phone!!!!  Stay tuned.  :)

2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Something about kids, balloons, bubbles and water! Love Collin's happy faces!!

weedle11 said...

Love the pictures! You are such a fun mom!