I sent the boys outside to play one day, and the sprinklers came on. Jackson was worried, but I had to reassure him that it was just water and they would be fine if they got wet. He worries a lot about things, and I'm pretty sure I was the same way when I was little. Collin, on the other hand, had no problem running through them.
Albertson's grocery store had an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Jackson loved seeing the Easter Bunny (as creepy as he was). Collin was afraid of him. They both had a great time finding the eggs!
Pretty nice stash from the hunt! :)
We made some fun Easter crafts.
Jackson was invited to a birthday party and did a great job hitting the pinata!
Collin wore this birthday hat the entire time, even on the way home!
We went to the Zoo, and they also had the Easter Bunny. This one wasn't nearly as creepy, and maybe that's why Collin walked right up and gave him a hug.
They loved petting the goats.
We attempted to color eggs this year. We don't really eat hard boiled eggs, so we bought these fake eggs I found at Walmart. They claimed to work just like the real thing, but we weren't impressed.
Our good friends, Derek and Courtney, moved a while back, and we finally got to see them again! We had a fun time playing at the park and getting some yummy frozen yogurt afterwards!
The boys loved the egg hunt at Autumn's house.
Cousin Max
Jackson was happy with his Easter basket.
Collin was pretty excited about his applesauce pouches!
Little stud muffin on Easter morning.
Jackson wanted to make a sock puppet, so being the wonderfully crafty person that I am (MAJOR SARCASM!!!!), this is what we came up with.
Jackson couldn't believe this huge carrot in the baby carrot bag!
I chopped my hair super short. Not sure how I feel about the length, but I can't complain about the 30 seconds it takes me to do my hair!!!
We had a fun day at the park. The weather was beautiful! Check out the clouds!!!
Jackson got piece of Amish candy for pooping on the potty. Some of the best chocolate out there, besides Gardner's...both back in Pennsylvania!
We're trying a new discipline system. He starts out the day with five smiley faces. If he does something bad like having an accident in his pants, being mouthy, hitting Collin, etc., he loses a smiley face. At the end of the day, he gets one nickel for each smiley face that remains. We've had days with all five smiley faces, and we've even had one day with zero smiley faces. Fun times with a 3 year old!
Rockin' Mama's sunglasses!
We went and fed the ducks. I guess Collin didn't get the memo that the bread was for the ducks and not for his enjoyment.
We were having fun one morning making faces on our chins and recording videos.
The weight limit says 120 pounds, but we haven't broken the Plasma Car yet. Ha! Horrible picture of me, by the way. Bleh!
Jackson moved up in the swimming world and got floaties. He was doing a great job swimming with them!
Collin is starting to ride the Plasma Car by himself. He loves it!
F is for flower. We are still working on our crafts and learning our letters.
Now, we're all caught up with this post. It's been a good past few weeks!
Until next time...














































No comments:
Post a Comment