I don't think I'll ever get sick of my boys in these glasses. I think they look so cute!
We love ice cream, and decided to head to Dairy Queen for a yummy treat one afternoon before Jeff had to work.
We're still making crafts and learning letters, probably not as often as we should, but something is better than nothing, right?
We hadn't been to Sea World in a while, so we figured we were due for a trip.
I think it's safe to say we wore them out!
This is what a mixture of Jeff and Jackson would look like. Scary!
We went to Bates Nut Farm for some family fun with Jeff's family. Collin was NOT happy about being in the fire truck.
Jackson loved the pony ride! I thought he'd be scared, but he did great!
Collin fell asleep, so he wasn't able to go on the hay ride. But, everyone else had fun.
Collin loved the slide, and Jackson hated it. No surprise there.
We take lots of walks, especially when Jeff is working. I love pictures with green grass behind kids. Makes for a great picture!
Collin got some sunglasses, and he is obsessed with wearing them.
He's also getting really good at riding the Plasma Car all by himself.
I had a birthday. Another year older (34!), but I'm not so sure about wiser. Ha!
Jackson picked out the plates for our DQ ice cream cake. Blaze and the Monster Machines is a new favorite of his.
Some nice, healthy, green dye being ingested here. (sarcasm!)
Jackson had to get every last lick!
Collin is Mr. Big Stuff now going on the slides all by himself.
We had some palm trees in our yard, and we wanted them removed. It's too expensive to keep them trimmed, and we just didn't like them. Jeff decided he could take care of them and save us the $500 we were quoted to cut them down.
His friend from work came over and they did it! It was pretty cool to watch it fall down!




























1 comment:
I love Collins face on the slides!!!
Post a Comment