The boys have a lot of fun playing with these balls, but they are always all over my floor, and it drives me crazy!!!
Just reading the scriptures here...
Jeff surprised me for my birthday and planned a whole day and night for just the two of us. We went on it the day before Mother's Day. We left the kids with his dad and step mom and headed out for a day of fun. We played tennis, rode bikes in La Jolla, drank some Jamba Juice, went in the hot tub, went out to dinner, and saw Captain America: Civil War. We stayed in a hotel that night. It was the BEST day and VERY much needed!!!! Everything seemed extra great that day. Maybe because we didn't have to worry about the boys or maybe because we got to do some of our favorite things that we used to ALWAYS do before having kids. I don't know, but the weather was beautiful, all the food we ate tasted extra delicious, we had no wait at the restaurant...the only downfall was that our AC wasn't working right in the hotel room so we didn't sleep too well. (The one thing I was REALLY looking forward to...a solid night's sleep. Oh well.) I hope we can have more of these days in the future!!!
As we were riding, a bird pooped and it landed directly on my hand. Gross!!!
This is pretty much how I felt about the whole thing! Attractive, I know. :)
Jeff and Jackson made me a Mother's Day card. I said, "Are those hats?" Jeff replied, "No, it's hair."
I love homemade cards!
Jackson made me these window hangings (with the help of Jeff's step mom, Simone) while we were on our date. So cute!
We picked some delicious blueberries at the blueberry farm the other day. We picked two pints worth, and ate one whole pint before we even left the parking lot. They were THAT good!
We finally decided to paint our house. It was very much needed. We went from this...
to this... (don't mind our dead grass)
Here's the back before...
and after...(We removed the wooden patio cover/awning because it was super wobbly and made of the crappiest wood from when they built the house in 1993.)
We're getting new windows put in next week. I can't wait! Now, we just need a new fence, our tree stumps removed, our backyard completely redone, etc., etc., etc. Home improvements are never ending and EXPENSIVE!!!























1 comment:
Jackson looks so big in the picture of then sitting on the glider.
The boys looked liked they loved picking blueberries.
Great pictures of your day of with Jeff. Except for the bird poop. LOL
I LOVE THE COLOR OF YOUR HOUSE!!!
Post a Comment