We LOVE this time of year! It's finally getting cooler here (in the 60's, but I'll take it!), and it really feels like Christmas. Part of this could be the fact that we are going back to my home town for the holidays, and there is a lot of anticipation. Whatever it is, I'm loving this feeling!!!
We've been doing lots of fun Christmasy things around here. As I've mentioned before, Jackson LOVES crafts. We found out that Michael's and Home Depot both offer kid's crafts on certain Saturdays, and we've been actively participating. We also bought crafts at Michael's to do at home.
These are two cute crafts Jackson did in Preschool for Thanksgiving.
This kid is SO ornery! But, he's such a ham and makes us laugh. He's still working on that smile!
We love playing and being outside.
This handsome boy insisted on wearing this tux that his cousin, Will, sent him. He got lots of compliments all day long.
We had a fun time putting up our tree.
This was the reaction I got when I said, "Who wants to go see Santa?" They said, "SANTA!!!!!" I love their faces in these pictures. What joy! It's moments like this that make my hard days not seem so hard.
We headed to Sea World to see the Christmas decorations and to see St. Nick. We had SO much fun!
Here are pictures from our Home Depot craft day #1. I was by myself because Jeff had to work. What a pain! These boys had paint EVERYWHERE!!! But, they sure did look cute in their aprons!
Our Elf on the Shelf, DooDee, came back! Jackson was pretty excited!
We fed the ducks, and they were out of control. I think every single duck at the pond was chasing us for bread. The boys were pretty scared.
Home Depot craft day #2 was a lot better since Jeff was there. Collin still managed to get red paint all over his face and in his hair, though.
Grandma Alfie with the youngest grand kids.
Playing Guess Who, an early Christmas present from Aunt Autumn.
The library had two fun Christmas programs this week. We love the library, and we love FREE things! :) Santa even came for a visit!
Here's a closeup of the mailbox he made. He wrote a letter for Santa and put it inside. Our Elf took it to Santa last night.
And, here's a cute reindeer he made in preschool out of his foot and hands.
We hope you all have been getting in the Christmas spirit! It's the most wonderful time of the year!







































No comments:
Post a Comment