Friday, November 11, 2016

Collin is 2!!!

Collin has officially entered the terrible 2's, and I have a feeling we are in for quite the ride!  Before I get to birthday stuff, here are some other pictures capturing our every day lives.

My friend, Sreya, moved to California.  We met back in high school through an 'N Sync fan site.  Yep, and I'm not afraid to admit it.  We were pen pals for years.  She's a great girl, and we had fun getting lunch and walking along the beach.

My boys love walking through the Christmas stuff at Walmart.  Jackson loves this singing Santa, and we have to listen to it every time we go to Walmart.

The boys love coloring.  It's an every day occurrence around here these days.

Jackson dressed as Hulk for his preschool Halloween party.

We still go look at puppies pretty frequently.  We've seen some pretty cute ones, but I think Yorkie's are our favorite.


Look at the boys in these wigs!  I love it!




 Here's Jeff's Halloween costume.  :)

We went to our church Trunk or Treat party.  The boys had fun with their cousin, Max.


 Jeff and Jackson decided it was time to carve our pumpkin.



Every once in a while, this little guy stops for two seconds and I manage to get a picture of his cute face!

 Jackson is finally getting over his fear of swings.  Baby swings are the only option at the park closest to us, so that's what he has to use.  Looks kind of funny!

For the letter H at preschool, they had wacky hat and hair day.  This was what Jackson chose to wear.

 We LOVE the park!
 

 Jackson loves Star Wars and was pretty excited about when we saw these at Walmart! 




We stopped by the San Diego Temple one beautiful day last week.  I love to see the temple!

My boys are readers, and it makes my heart happy!


Collin loves to watch movies, even though he doesn't get to do it very often.  He doesn't budge from his chair the whole time!


Here's a cute craft Jackson did in preschool. 

Collin turned 2 today!  We celebrated last night since Jeff had to work today.  We had pizza and ice cream.  Collin is such a cute but ornery boy!  He loves puppies, Frosty the Snowman, books, and playing with Jackson and Daddin.







1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I can not believe Collin is 2!! Time flies!!

I am surprised you don't let Collin watch more movies if he sits so still. LOL!!

I love the picture of the boys reading the book.