I sure do hope it starts feeling like Fall around here soon. It's been in the mid 90's all week. I'm ready for jeans and long sleeves! Come on weather, get cooler already!!!
Speaking of weather, we saw this beautiful double rainbow after some much needed rain.
Jackson has been loving preschool. They do crafts every day and eat treats that go with the letter they are learning about.
Even though he does crafts in preschool, he still wants to do them at home. He made this one with Jeff.
Getting both of them to smile at the same time is almost impossible. One of them always looks goofy. This time, it's Jackson's turn.
After sitting at home for too many boring days with hand, foot, and mouth disease, we ventured out to IKEA. I bribed the boys with ice cream if they were good for me.
Cute pumpkin craft from preschool.
Out for a family walk.
Checking out the Halloween decorations at Walmart.
We spent some time at Sea World.
Halloween shirt time!
Jackson named our skeleton "Bones". Very fitting, I think!
I love this picture!!!
Jackson has become obsessed with Star Wars because his friend, Luca, at preschool, is obsessed with them. So, he saved his money and bought this light saber. He's pretending to be one of the bad guys here.
We went to Party City to check out their stuff. We had fun trying on masks.
These boys are great friends most of the time. But, when they are mad at each other, watch out!
Collin liked Jackson's light saber so much that we had to get a second one.
We ventured out for our annual trip to Bates Nut Farm.
Feeding the goats was a lot of fun!
Jackson and his cousin, Max, had fun running around.
Collin loved everything about the pumpkin patch!
We always end with a treat from the store. Both boys chose Reese's peanut butter cups and enjoyed every single bite!
I bought stickers for the boys to decorate their pumpkins since carving is too hard for them at this point. Jackson loved making faces on his pumpkin, even if the stickers didn't stick as well as we hoped they would.
This cute boy is growing up soooo fast!!!
One of my friends from the gym made these cute Minion hats for the boys. Collin's is my favorite!
Collin is obsessed with Frosty the Snowman, so we got him out a little early this year.
I took the boys to feed the ducks. Jackson ate three pieces of bread during the process. Ha!
We stopped at the pet store to look at the adorable puppies again.
On our walk today before preschool, the boys discovered a worm. Collin is at the age where bugs fascinate him. He even said, "Worm. Cute!" I don't know that I would call them cute, but whatever.
My pictures got out of order, but I'm too lazy to change them. This was from yesterday. The boys were getting on my nerves, so I made Jeff take them to the splash pad alone. They had a great time, and Jackson actually loved the water this time. YAY!
When there's nothing else to do, especially when it's hot outside, we go to stores and look around. Here's Jackson trying on a cute Mickey Santa hat at Big Lots.
Hope you enjoy your Halloween! We're planning on Truck or Treating with our ward/church. Should be fun!

















































1 comment:
Those puppies are almost as cute as your boys! you always put such cute pictures on your blog. The boys look like they are the best of friends. I love the picture where they are crouched down looking at the worm. Collin is actually carrying that huge pumpkin?!?! The mask pictures are hysterical!!!
Post a Comment