I'm not quite ready for the warmer weather. I enjoy wearing jeans and long sleeves and boots. But, we've been experiencing weather in the 80's, so I'm pretty sure spring is on it's way. Goodbye winter. Summer can stay away as long as possible, because I am definitely not ready for 110+ degree weather. :(
Sometimes, they act like they love each other so much...then, one of them will repeatedly hit the other one over the head with a car or some other toy, and I think, "So much for that!!!"
Jeff was tired and told Jackson to lay down beside him. How Jeff fell asleep with a shoulder on his jaw is beyond me. I wish I could sleep that easily.
Family walks are the best. This day, we walked to the park and also played tennis...Jackson's first time. There was a bit of screaming and frustration on Jackson's end, but overall, I think he liked it!
Smoothie time! I don't know of anyone who makes smoothies as much as we do. We LOVE them!
Collin is at the point where riding in the cart isn't as much fun as pushing it. He's a good helper, but my hands have to be at a certain spot on the cart. He corrects me if I'm not in that spot.
I came downstairs one day to find Collin like this. He was playing with the lotion. I'm thankful he didn't fall and crack his head open. This kid is too adventurous and doesn't listen very well when we tell him not to do certain things.
It's hard to find fun and different things to do to keep the boys entertained. We go the park a lot.
We also like to visit the pet stores.
And, every once in a while, they get a treat. :)
Being silly with the laundry basket.
The boys and me.
We went to the mall and rode the train.
I let the boys have a picnic in the living room while watching Aladdin. They thought it was the best thing ever because we don't let them eat in the living room.
All ready for church. Looking pretty handsome, I think. :)
Jeff and I celebrate 8 years of marriage this month! 8 years! CRAZY!!!!!

















1 comment:
https://foxfinance.io
Post a Comment