Thursday, April 20, 2017

April Showers Bring May Flowers...

...except in Temecula.  April just brings weather in the high 80's and low 90's.  And no rain.  :)

These boys sure do make us laugh sometimes.  They have quite the personalities! And, at the same time, they fight nonstop.  It drives me crazy!


We had a fun afternoon at the park.

 STILL working on that smile!



Sometimes, you just need a nap!  

The splash pad was closed for maintenance, so we filled up the kiddie pool instead.

Jackson LOVES Moana!



Moana tattoos.

 Did you get your free cone at Dairy Queen?  We sure did! 


We had some friends come to visit.  We went to the park, La Jolla, the Zoo, the San Diego Temple, and spent some time at the pool.








 


 

 After our friends left, we went on a picnic and then hit up the pool.

I LOVE the free crafts that Home Depot does for kids every 1st Saturday of the month.  What I don't love is how messy Collin gets while trying to paint the project at the store.  So, I finally wised up and brought the project home to paint.  Brilliant idea!



Walks and finding roly poly bugs are a favorite around here.


A little over a week after my friend came to visit, we had even more visitors.  Eight members of my family came and stayed with us.  There were 12 of us in our 1,333 sq ft house, and it was a blast!!!  We went to the park, the pool, Castle Park, La Jolla, had a bonfire on the beach, picked strawberries, went to the splash pad, and the kids had a great time playing together! (These pictures got a little jumbled up, and I'm too lazy to fix them, so sorry about that!)








 









 





 
















We went on a little family hike one day after most of the visitors left.  My niece and her fiance were still here, but they were out exploring on their own.





Before my niece left, we went to Sea World.  They got a bit wet on this ride.  LOL!

After all the visitors left, we colored Easter Eggs.



And Jackson got to hang out with his cousin, Max.



 We got a dog.  Yep.  We rescued her.  She's 12 months old, and we named her Lucy.  She's a maltipoo.  She's a sweet dog, and loves me.  Probably because I'm the one who takes care of her.  :)  She's been a bit sick the past few days, and I think it's because I was trying to switch over her dog food.  I only gave her a little bit of the new stuff, but she's been vomiting and had diarrhea, and it's not fun.  The boys sure do love her, though!!!

 

 We take lots of walks with Lucy, and the boys like to collect treasures along the way.

 


And now, we have my brother and sister-in-law visiting.  Nobody ever comes to visit us, but we've had three sets of guests within the past month.  INSANE!!!  Jackson loved jumping on the trampoline with uncle Levi!


Last night, we had a bonfire on the beach.   

 





Next week, I turn 35.  I'm going to be on the downhill to 40, you guys!!!  How did this happen?!?!?
Until next time...

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I love these pictures!! Beautiful family!! I looked at them before but didn't comment. It looks like everyone had such a great time hanging out with cousins, sisters and brother!! <3<3<3