Friday, April 10, 2009

Surprise! I'm blogging!!!

Well, it's been forever since I blogged. I have a good excuse though....I got married, went on a honeymoon, and am settling into married life. Things are so stinkin' good right now I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being married. It is fun! It's so nice having someone home with me all the time, someone to do things with all the time, someone who loves me and wants nothing but good things for me. Jeff is wonderful. I am so blessed to have met and married him.


The wedding was amazing! All of my family and friends were such a huge help. I am so glad everyone that came out for it was able to come. It wouldn't have been the same without them here. My parents are AMAZING!!! They paid for the whole thing, and I am truly indebted to them forever for allowing me to have such a special wedding and reception.

Jeff and I went on a 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise. We stopped at Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerta Viarta. I liked Mexico, but I loved being alone with Jeff most of all. It was great getting away with nobody else there, no cell phones, no computers, just Jeff and me. We had so much fun going to shows on the ship, eating with the Captain, laughing over my horrendouse hair cut I got (the lady chopped it super short!!!), and just being together. It went by so fast!!!


Sunday is our first official holiday together as husband and wife. Easter. I got Jeff a basket with some goodies.....Goldfish, trail mix, Starbursts, Reese's peanut butter cups, and a movie. I just wanted to do a little something for him. He is adorable. The other day, I came home from work early because I had a headache. When he came home, he had a vase of flowers for me. SO SWEET!!! He's always doing and saying such cute things to me. Makes me feel like a million dollars!!!!


I'm getting annoyed at my job. There is so much drama going on right now with people suing the company, possible embezzlement of money, conceitedness of certain employees, and so much more. I want something where I can HELP people. Any ideas??? I'm open to anything at this point.


Well, I have to pick out wedding pictures so we can get our album made. I'll try to be better at this from now on. My camera isn't working either, so I can't post pictures of our honeymoon. Dumb camera. I think I need a new one. Oh well, you will all just have to wait.


Love you all!!!!

4 comments:

weedle11 said...

Well, I think you should either be a personal trainer since you love working out or help girls with problems. There is a "house" a few miles from here that girls or their parents admit them into to help them like themselves better. They either have issuses with cutting themselves, eating disorders etc...for some reason they just don't like themselves. You could be good at that.

Anyway, about your camera...you can take you memory stick or whatever it is called to Walmart and they can put it on a cd for you. Just an idea. I want to see the honeymoon pics!

Thanks for blogging and Happy Easter!!

Love you!

Kara said...

Sheena!!!!

We were so glad we got to be at your wedding! We had an amazing time and both were in a little funk after coming back to Utah because we just had the best time ever! You were so beautiful and we can tell you love Jeff a lot. He's a great guy too - we're so glad you found each other!!

So sad we won't be in PA for your open house, but we hope that goes well and you enjoy it.

I'm sure your haircut still makes you look just as cute as you've always been. ;)

The pictures were amazing and I'm glad you have the job of picking them out because I don't think I could! Love you!!

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! We have been waiting to hear from you. Sorry about your camera. I would have loved to see pictures of the honeymoon. :( I knew you would love married life. And Jeff is one of the reasons you love it so much. He is a sweetheart. Happy Easter.

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

HEY!! This is Darla. I just had to say I LOVE the pictures you sent me, and I LOVE the one posted here that Weedle took!! WAY TOO CUTE!!!

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!!!

love ya......Darla