I hardly ever get on the internet at home which means I never blog, and boy do I hear it from those I love so dearly! :-) Plus, my life isn't all that exciting. I don't travel the world or have kids who do cute things. I'm happily married (which I LOVE being married, by the way) and our lives are in a nice routine. We work, go to the gym, make dinner, and spend time together. It's fantastic, but really nothing blog worthy.
I guess I could let everyone know that Jeff passed his EMT class. This class is one of the hardest EMT classes in all of California. He had a written test, a hands on test, and now in order to be nationally recognized and to officially be called an EMT, he has to take a national test. I was able to go with Jeff on Saturday to do his skills test All students had to bring a "patient" to play the part of the person in need of an EMT's help. At the end of the day, I mastered CPR and doing a c-spine/backboard (whatever it's called). I actually enjoyed the day. I was SOOOOO nervous when Jeff came into the room to do his skills though. He worked so hard all semester. He studied for hours every day. And, it was extra hard for him because we got married, went on a honeymoon, and had a second reception in PA. There was a lot going on, but he still passed. I'm really proud of him!!!
It seems like everyone I know is traveling. Shannon has been to Alaska, California, the Bahamas. Mom and dad have been to Cali twice and are going to Utah in July. Mom is also going to NYC. People need to spread the word on how they have all this money and how they get the time off from work. I really would love to go to Hawaii and Brazil, so tell me..... :-) I hope Mom gets to see Cylinda when she goes to NYC. How awesome would that be?!?! It's been about 10 years I think since any of us have heard from her. Actually, it's been over 10 years!!!
I love my sisters' kids. They are all so stinkin' cute. I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever. I don't care what anyone else says. MaKayla, Shayna, Trison, Johnny, Vance, Alia, and Will are adorable!!!!
Congrats to Joel for getting his promotion. I'm not sure if he got what he was looking for, but anything is better than nothing.
Our family has a good friend named Elizabeth (Bibbis to me). She's lost 100 pounds through weight watchers and has kept it off for a while now. She e-mailed me her story, and it's amazing. I'm really proud of her. She looks great. Healthy and happy. We love you, Elizabeth! I've struggle with eating disorders my whole life, so I know how hard it was for you!!!
Jeff and I are at Panera Bread right now using the internet. We wanted a change of scenery. We are both looking for new jobs. He wants something related to his EMT knowledge. Some days I hate my job and other days I don't mind it. I'm just keeping my eyes open to see if there is anything else out there. We'll see what happens.
This weekend, we are going to Magic Mountain/Six Flags. I've never been, so I'm excited. We got 2 free tickets as a wedding present. Cool, huh? We got a hotel room at Newport Beach/Huntington Beach area, too, for one night so we can spend a day at the beach and in the sun.
We got called to teach CTR 7/8 at church. I also got called to be the choir pianist.
I think that's about all that's going on now. Still no pictures that I'm able to post. Sorry everyone. At least I'm blogging. Love you all!!!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia
A L L E L U I A !!!!!
Now that was a very informative post my dear.
One of those a week would be wonderful.
And see what you can do about pictures.
Sheena! Bibbis is doing awesome, 97 pounds today! She is amazing huh!? Guess what, Jonathan and I both (well I got called and Jonathan comes to help with the kids) to teach CTR7 too! how awesome. Our church is @ 11 so I always bring treats. I have this great ww cookie/brownie thing I make for them! They love em and they're soo easy..Also I'm on ww and I've lost 13 pounds! It's a wonderful program!
Post a Comment