Jeff and I recently invested in two things: Clearplay and Netflix. Clearplay has got to be the coolest thing invented…..EVER! What it does is this: You download a filter off the internet in about a minute and then you use that filter to clean up the movies you watch. You can pick the level of things you want/don’t want in your movies. For instance, you can set the level on violence, sex, language, etc to most, moderate, least, or none (something like that). Then, as you are watching the movie, it filters it out for you.
We don’t want sex, vulgarity, or anything else like that in our home. It takes away from the spirit in our home, and we don’t want that happening. We don’t watch bad movies anyways, but this will even clean up those PG-13 movies that are just as bad sometimes as R-rated movies. And, there are R-rated movies that we want to see but won’t. Now we can with Clearplay!
Think about it. Think about all the movies you’ve watched with swearing, sex, unnecessary violence, etc. We called and got them to lower our rate, too. We got the DVD player and shipping and handling for just $99! We also got 2 free months membership with this. The membership is $7.99 a month, and well worth it. Jeff and I are BIG movie people, so this is awesome for us. We don’t watch TV (we don’t even have cable), but we sure do love our movies!!!
Our other investment was Netflix. We get movies shipped to us, directly to our mailbox. We signed up on Wednesday, and on Friday, we had our first movie!!! We can even watch movies online anytime! Only certain movies are online. Most new movies are through the mail, and anything a year or older may or may not be online. It’s great!
We are watching all the Harry Potter movies. I’ve only seen 2 of them, and Jeff loves them. I’ve never been a big fan, but I told him that in order to see the 6th on with him, we’d have to start at the beginning so I could gain an appreciation for them. Well, I really liked the first one!
On Saturday night, we also started watching season 1 of Lost online via our Netflix membership. We watched 3 episodes and are pretty hooked!
If you are big into movies like us, I highly recommend these two items, especially Clearplay!!! Think about it!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sweet! This is something I would be interested in.
Post a Comment