Friday, March 5, 2010

Weird things are happening...

What is going on in this world? Let me summarize.....An earthquake in Haiti. Another one in Chile. Giant waves hitting a cruise ship and killing people. Shamu killing trainers. A local San Diego crazy man killing a 17 year old girl 10 minutes from our house. A woman being saved from a gun shot due to her love handles...These are just some of the most recent headlines.

It amazes me what the news offers. I'm a huge fan of the stories I find on MSN.com and also a fan of watching CNN while running at the gym. The iPod Jeff got me for Christmas allows me to access the radio which is how one can listen to the TVs at the gym. It's the best thing ever!

So, my new goal is to write whatever I'm thinking or feeling or anything that pops into my head. This is what is on my mind right now! Loves.

2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Signs of the times. Definitely. Another earthquake in Turkey today.

Stew said...

Umm I want to see this news story about the gunshot! Thats just too good!