Thursday, March 4, 2010

I like Harry Potter....

It's official...Despite all the times I said Harry Potter was dark and I would never let my kids watch it, despite judging the movies with only seeing parts of them here and there, despite everything...............I AM NOW OFFICIALLY A HARRY POTTER FAN!!!


When the newest one came out in theaters I told Jeff I wouldn't go with him because I didn't like the movies. Then, I told him that maybe if we watched them from the beginning, I would be able to watch the 6th one with him. So, we did just that. We started with #1. We just finished Order of the Phoenix this past weekend. The newest one (Half Blood Prince....I think...) will be watched this coming weekend. I love them!!!! They are great movies. I am SO looking forward to watching #6!!!

2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I lovE Harry Potter. Broaden your horizons girl! Ha Ha

weedle11 said...

I also like them. I really enjoyed the books. I read them all within like a week and a half or 2 weeks. It was pretty fast. They are really good. I am glad you enjoyed the movies!