Jeff and I went to see Alice in Wonderland last night. I'm not a huge fan of the cartoon. I think it's pretty weird. And, Jeff has never seen it. But, he really wanted to see this, so I went with him. (I'm such a good wife. haha...) Well, I thought it was pretty average. Still a weird story, although Johnny Depp did an amazing job. He's such a great actor. Jeff liked it, but I don't really know if he loved it. I know when he REALLY likes something, and this wasn't one of those times. Let's just say it was enjoyable enough.
We didn't see it 3-D. I personally don't care for 3-D. The glasses bug me so much. I heard on the radio this morning, though, that they are going to be coming out with 3-D TVs and TV channels. Really!?!?!? I think this is lame. Who wants to wear glasses every time they watch TV? Discovery and ESPN are two channels that are jumping at the chance to make their stations 3-D. Whatever.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am with you. There is only so much 3D I can take. They are way over doing it. And definitely NOT on TV.
I'm right with you! I hate 3-D! :-) Why don't they invest their money in inventing a TV that automatically shows things in 3-D? That would be way more impressive, and we wouldn't be forced to wear those annoying glasses.
Post a Comment