Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Toilet Seat Covers


A few months ago, I noticed my face getting a tad bit oily about 2-3 o’clock in the afternoon. I’m not a huge makeup person, and I definitely don’t carry my makeup with me everywhere I go. All I wanted/needed was to get rid of the excess oil, anyways. I didn't want to put powder over the oil just to clog my pores. I tried using TP to blot it away, but that didn’t seem quite good enough. Then, a thought came to me. “Use the toilet seat cover!”

The cover seemed similar to those blotting sheets that were all the rage a few years ago (maybe they still are…I don’t know), so I figured I’d give it a shot. Let me tell you, I have been hooked ever since! Go ahead and judge, but it seriously works! Next time you are out and need a quick touch up from oil that has found its way to your face causing a slight shine, go into the restroom, grab a toilet seat cover, and blot away. You will be amazed at what you find on the cover!

That’s my tip for the day. Let me know if you try it, or have tried it, and what you think!

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Hey, if it works, it works. I will not judge. You should send your tip to Heloise. Just make sure you use one out of the container, not the one you just used on the toilet. HA HA HA...