Monday, August 2, 2010

Busy, busy, what, what....

So much happening lately but nothing really blog-worthy. Let me try to recap:

We watched SALT. Really liked it!

We watched Inception. Loved it! Really makes you think and wonder what's really going on and how it really ends.

Still watching LOST and loving it! We are on Season 4. Thank you, Netflix!

Jeff spoke in church last week and did great!

I sang in Relief Society (women's weekly meeting) with another lady from church. It turned out well. I'm singing in Sacrament Meeting (our main service) by myself next week! I hope it turns out ok.

Jeff's BFF, Mike, came to visit last week with his woman. We barbecued, went in the spa, played the Wii, laughed, and ate brownies with ice cream. Fun times!

One of my BFFs, Katie, is coming next week for a visit with her man. I can't wait to see her! We have some fun things planned while she's here.

Had some fun beach time with Jeff's family last week.

Hanging out with friends playing games like Pass the Pig and Minute to Win It. We LOVE games!

Weedle had her baby. Audra Mei Mitchell was born on my dad's birthday, July 17th. Happy birthday to both of them!

Jeff and I played with cornstarch and water last night. We call it goo. Try it sometime. It will change your life.

Thought about buying a flat screen tv on Saturday, but we don't really know if it's worth it. Our tv is starting to change colors, so we might have to soon. Know of any good brands? Sony? Samsung? ?????

Planning a vacation in April 2011. Probably Hawaii. Possible Disney Cruise or Cruise/Walt Disney World! Yipee!!!

Is it really August already!?!? Things to look forward to: Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

flat screens are the way to go. They take up less room and don't look like the elephant in the room like the old kind. Flat screens are all they sell now anyway. I really don't know which brand is the best. I just boughta 20 inch one for the excercise room for $136.00 on overstock.com. It is a refurbished one. I will let you know if I got taken.

Sounds like you and Jeff are enjoying life.