Jeff and I recently heard of deep fried butter that was being served at the local fair. Gross! There was also deep fried bacon, Twinkies, Oreo's, etc. etc. etc....SO not healthy, and it doesn't even sound appealing. But I just discovered these today. What do you think? Would you try them?
Fried Frog's Legs - found at a fair in Sacramento
Fried Silkworms - found in Vietnam and China
Fried Tarantulas - The ENTIRE Tarantula!!! - found in Cambodia
All I can say is.....Ewwwww! Gross! Nasty! I think I just threw up a little. I saw this all on MSN's homepage today, pictures and all. It's legit. I would never try any of them!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
um BARF!!!
there is a show on the Travel channel and this guy, I think his name is Andrew Zimern, travels all over the world and eats all that kind of stuff. NASTY!
And you know how I feel about my butter. But seriously, deep fried??
just to clarify, deep fried butter is not just a stick of butter deep fried...it's like a churro injected with butter...and holy deliciousssss!!!! promise.
those other ones sound nasty though. woof.
I had a fried Klondike bar at the fair and it was awesome!!! lol
Post a Comment