Friday, June 24, 2011

The Key of Kilenya



My super talented friend, Andrea Pearson, published a book called The Key of Kilenya.  It will be released on June 28th! It is a young adult fantasy, and she’s offering it for free as an eBook for the first few weeks for people to download (Kindle, Nook, etc.) to see if they like it before buying the printed version. Check it out here: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/andreapearson. Help support her...she is AMAZING!!!

In other news, our dance class is going very well. We learned a few more moves for the Rumba, and we learned the Cha-Cha. The Cha-Cha is our favorite so far. This dance class has been a great experience!!!

My work announced a few weeks ago that they are relocating out of state, so I'll be out of a job. If anyone hears of any openings, please keep me in mind.

Jeff and I LOVE movies, especially when there is more than one movie involved (trilogies, etc...What would Harry Potter be considered? An octalogy? Is that a word? Ha!). We recently watched The Lord of the Rings trilogy. I love those movies, and I cry at the end every time I see them. I can't wait for The Hobbit to come out next year.

Speaking of Harry Potter, it comes to theaters in 3 weeks! I'm super stoked!

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I so love you, Sheena! :-)

There's a newer cover available here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150221980243830&set=a.429645238829.205477.517753829&type=1&theater

Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without you!!!

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I will definitely get this on my Nookcolor! Thanks!!