I think a lot of you already know by now, but Jeff and I went to a taping of Let's Make A Deal on Saturday. We were invited by our good friends, Dave and Jackie. We got all dressed up in our costumes and headed to L.A. for a super fun day! Here we are in our costumes...
The best part of this whole experience, besides spending an awesome day with great friends and eating yummy Cafe Rio afterwards, was that Jeff and I were picked to be contestants on the show!!!!!! It was so so SOOOOOO exciting! The show is set to air October 12, 2011, and it's on CBS. The date could change, but I'll keep everyone posted. We can't tell you if we won or lost until after the air date, so you'll just have to be sure to watch it!
Oh, and here's a fun picture they took before the show. We bought ours because we liked it so much. Don't pay attention to the quality of the picture. I had to take a picture of the picture. Enjoy!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
eeeek! i'm excited to watch!! you two are so very entertaining!
Yay! I can't wait to see it. I LOVE Love Love this picture by the way!I definitely would have bought it too!
What is funny is that I am NOT surprised you two were chosen to be on the show. Great picture:) I am a friend of Jeff's from the TOV days BTW, not a random blog stalker:)
This is AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment