Monday, May 23, 2011

A Pirate's Life for Me!


Jeff and I saw Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides on Saturday night, and we really liked it. Jeff thinks it's better than the first three, but I don't know if I'd go that far. It was definitely enjoyable, but I don't know how I'd rank it among the four. The first movie will always be my favorite.

I will say that this movie was a little easier to understand than some of the others...Maybe it's the new director? Maybe it's the fact that it's pretty much its own story that starts and finishes within 2 1/2 hours? I don't know, but I say GO SEE IT! 8 out of 10 in my book. Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A pirate's life for me!

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I am so glad you liked it. I was worried they beat it to death. I can't wait to see it!!! Arrrrrr....