I turned 29 last week. 2-9!!! That's one more year until I'm 30!!! Do I feel 29? NO! Do I act 29? Double NO! My aunt, Darla, emailed me this quote about age, and I love it...Someone once said, “I wonder how old we’d be if we didn’t know how old we were?” This makes me wonder how old I'd be. 16? 18? 21? Definitely not 29.
I had a good birthday. I received lots of texts, Facebook messages, emails, cards, and gifts from special people in my life. Thanks everyone! You know who you are!!!
I told Jeff he wasn't allowed to get me anything since I just spent a small fortune getting my hair done all pretty-like and buying accessories for the new short do. But, he was sweet and went out the morning of my birthday and bought me some flowers and a bamboo plant (to represent the bamboo forest we loved in Hawaii). He made me a card, too. LOVE! He's the greatest!!! That night, we went to the temple, spent some time in the hot tub, and ate ice cream. It was perfect.
Saturday night, we went to The Cheesecake Factory and bowling for my "official" birthday celebration. I love bowling, and I'm definitely better at it than I used to be. Maybe it's the practice I get on the Wii.
The mirror on my car is getting fixed today! I'm glad I'll be able to drive Big Mama Red again! She's missed me! Lol.
That's all for today. Not a lot to report on. TTFN!
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love that quote! I don't feel 51 either. I guess it is true, you are as young as you feel.
Jeff is so sweet!
Post a Comment