Saturday, May 7, 2011

Book Recommendations

I just wanted to recommend two books to everyone out there in blog world.

Hex Hall is the first book in the series. AMAZING!

Demon Glass just came out in March. DOUBLE AMAZING!!!

I have to wait a whole year for the third book in the series to come out! TORTURE!!!

Don't you just love a good book??? (Has anyone read the books I recommended by Sarah Addison Allen? If not, you definitely should. Those are great, too!!!)

I hope they make this Hex Hall series into a movie! They would be awesome! And, speaking of movies, how excited are you that The Hunger Games will be coming out in 2012? Bring it!

Now, go get Hex Hall and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I will download it to my Nook Color!!! I was wondering what book to download and now I have several. Thanks!! And I AM excited for Hunger Games. And Breaking Dawn.