Saturday, May 21, 2011
Ride Your Bike to Work Day
Yesterday was National Ride Your Bike to Work Day, and Jeff and I participated in it! My round trip experience was about 14 miles and Jeff's was 16. There were a few hills and some fast cars that kind of scared me, but it was so fun!!! The biggest hill was on our trip home. I had to stop half way to take a breather and to drink some water. I'm telling you, it was BIG! Not necessarily steep as much as it was a long, gradual hill. We might start riding our bikes more often. Maybe every Friday or a few times a month. I love riding bikes and feeling the wind rush past me. It's great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I too love riding bikes. But those hills are killers! How fun to ride your bike to work. I think more people should do that! I would worry about the California traffic though. I just walk down the stairs to work. ;-)
Post a Comment