Tuesday, July 19, 2011

2 week recap...

We watched Harry Potter on Friday night. We LOVED it! I'm sad the series is over. I don't normally buy books or DVDs (I take advantage of the library and we are Netflix people), but I want both for Harry Potter. I hinted to Jeff that he can get them for me for Christmas.


We've spent a lot of time with friends these past two weeks.

We played some tennis.

Jeff and his friend, Kyle, reminisced about their mission to Cape Verde, West Africa.

We attended a Padres game.


We ate at Fred's, which is SUPER yummy. Jeff claims they have the best chicken fajitas he's ever eaten! Their only locations are in southern California and Maui. (We first discovered it in Maui...go figure!)

We're both trying to decide if we should pursue Master's Degrees. Jeff will be done with his Bachelor's in November. I've been thinking about getting my Master's for 3 years now....maybe that's a sign that I should JUST DO IT ALREADY! We're thinking MBAs.

We're going to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios in November/December with my family (Mom, Dad, and Dylan). We'll get to see my dad's side of the family, and I'll FINALLY take Jeff to WDW!!! He's never been. I can't wait to see how exhausted he is after 6 days at theme parks! And, it will be fun to show him around my old stomping grounds. AND, we'll get to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! It's going to be a great trip!


We've been thinking a lot about our future and what it could possibly hold for us. There could be some big changes ahead. We'll see what ends up happening.

That's all for now. Wingardium Leviosa!

2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Love the update! We are going to see harry Potter this weekend. So looking forward to November!! Excited to see what big changes are in store. <3

Anonymous said...

I am catching up on viewing blogs. I saw Harry Potter for my birthday and with my family. We all loved it.
You sound happy Sheena. Yeah! MBA's go for it. You have nothing to lose.
I will be waiting for the blogs from you and your mom from the WDW adventure.
Changes are so exciting and scary at the same time. I know that with prayers you and Jeff will do what Heavenly Father has planned for you to do.
Thanks for sharing your life with me. I love it and of course, you.