I love weekends! Who doesn't, though, right? We had a great Friday evening with some good friends at the Olive Garden (YUM!). We then headed to the San Diego Mormon Choir & Orchestra concert, "Sweet Land of Liberty". What a great show full of love and appreciation for our country! The banjo and bagpipes were awesome! The flutist was good, too. Seeing stuff like this makes me want to practice my piano, flute, guitar, and singing more. I need to make more time in my life for music because I LOVE IT!!!!
Jeff's niece, Sarah, was baptized on Saturday. She got flowers from a friend, and she wanted to model with them. Look how cute she is!
I've been wanting new soap for a while now, and we finally got some. Sounds weird, I know, but we were using the bulk stuff from Costco for a while. I was tired of the smell and wanted some fun scents from Bath & Body Works. We bought Spiced Cinnamon Pumpkin for our bathroom, and it's fantastic! I love fall scents! And, I can't wait to put out my Vanilla Bean Noel for Christmas. Mmmmm.....
We watched Thor on Saturday night. It was pretty good. I give it a strong 3 out of 5 stars. Thor is RIPPED! When he came on, Jeff said, "You have my permission to look." Ha!
Back to work tomorrow....but only until December 1st. Then, it's time to find a new job. Scary!
Hope you all had a great weekend!!!
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment