Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Movies...

We watched two movies recently...Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey and The Social Network. 

We watched Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure a few weeks ago (I had never seen it), and of course it was cheesy.  But, it was tolerable.  Well, we could hardly sit through Bogus Journey.  It. Was. DUMB!  We fast forwarded most of it.  Have you heard that they are consider making a 3rd one with the same guys?  We'll probably pass on that.


We watched The Social Network recently, too.  While it was interesting to get a feel for how Facebook came about, I wouldn't exactly say the movie was good.  I know it wasn't all factual, but I really don't like Mark Zuckerberg.  He's a jerk.  I almost don't want to keep my Facebook.  Almost.

2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I thought The Social Network was interseting.

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

interesting too! HA HA HA