Saturday, October 29, 2011

Surfing Accident 2008...

I tried surfing a few years ago and ended up getting hurt.  I'm pretty sure I blogged about it before, so I won't go into it again.  I never posted pictures of the accident because the pictures were on a disposable water camera.  A few months ago, I finally finished the camera and got the pictures developed....3 years later!  Here are a few so you can see the proof...

Katie and I were excited to try surfing!!!

After the surfboard cracked me in the head/eye.  Waiting for the lifeguards to patch me up...


I'm ready to go to the ER...


My friend's surfboard that I broke during the accident.  Sorry Adam...

Waiting for stitches...


Getting stitched up.  10 stitches total...


All better and ready to go...

3 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I remember this!!!

Anonymous said...

Sheena, you are even pretty wearing stitches. However, you radiate now. I read Pres. Uchtdorf's book again the other day and thought of you. You are so on your way to your Happily Ever After. I hope all is well with you and Jeff. I love and miss you.

Katie said...

Oh my gosh...Sheena, are you sure it was 2008? Not 199_...? Haha Love you!