Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sneak Peek...Jackson Robert Burns!

We found out on Monday that we are having a BOY!  I thought it was going to be a girl.  Maybe it's because I already have princess stuff from my days at Disney and because I feel like I would be better with a girl.  I don't know.  But, it's a boy, and we are happy.  I have younger brothers and nephews, and I grew up with a daycare in my home, so I know I'll be fine.  Here are some pictures of our little guy and of me at exactly 20 weeks...


 At my first appointment.  I was around 7 weeks here...

At my 11 week appointment...Starting to look more like a baby...

Here are pictures from our ultrasound on Monday...

 I turned this picture on purpose.  If you look closely, you can see his open mouth and nose right above it, kind of peeking out for this picture...


 And, here it is...the proof that the baby truly is a boy! 

6 comments:

weedle11 said...

Yay!!!! So cute and oh my you are so huge! Good grief. 20 weeks!!!???? That's how my stomach looks now. You are teeny tiny!

Sheena said...

Hahaha.....well, if it makes you feel any better, the doctor said I'm going to "pop" soon. :-)

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!!! You are adorable pregnant!! And Jackson is beautiful. Loved the boy picture. LOL!!!!!!!

Bethany Schoneman said...

Sheena! I am so excited for you and Jeff! You look so beautiful and have such a cute baby bump :)
Love ya,
Bethany

Andrew and Emily said...

so cute!!! I cannot believe how tiny your baby bump is. can't wait to meet the little guy!

The Vargas Family '09 said...

Sheena you look great! You're going to be nothing but baby. Congrats on having a boy, now Ian has another best friend to look forward to.