Monday, February 13, 2012

The Vow

Jeff and I went to see The Vow this past weekend.  I thought it looked super good and was pretty excited to see it.  I thought it was going to be a great love story, and I'm a sucker for love stories.  Well, I was pretty disappointed.  The movie was good enough (Jeff gave it 2 out of 5 stars.  I'd maybe give it 3, but probably more like 2 1/2.), but it was sad.  It didn't leave either of us (or the couple we went with) with a good feeling.  I wanted more romance and less rejection throughout the whole thing.  I wanted to leave the theater happy and wanting to see the movie again.  Jeff and I both decided we would probably never watch it again.  Who wants to feel sad after watching a movie???  I mean, the ending hinted at a happy ending, but it never showed anything too happy.  So, save your money and rent it on DVD if you must see it. 

PS...we find out what we're having this afternoon!  I'll definitely post about it!!! 

No comments: