Thursday, April 19, 2012

All my bags are packed.....

...and I'm READY TO GO!!!!!  We are Pennsylvania bound!  What could be better than spending a week with my amazing family?  Celebrating my 30th birthday with so many people I love? My mom throwing me an awesome baby shower with people I grew up with?  I can't think of anything...well, unless my sister, Weedle, and her family could be there, too!

I can't wait to go home!!!!  Small town living for a week, ice cream at the Dairy Bar, Amish chocolate, seeing best friends, spending time with loved ones, showing Jeff more of what my childhood was like...... life is good!

2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I'm ready! Can't wait to see you guys!

weedle11 said...

Boo hoo!! That's me crying because I can't be there! Carry a picture around of me and pretend like I am there. Have fun! How could you not?!