Jeff and I have been busy this past week or so. We signed the lease on our new apartment, spent some time with awesome friends, and watched General Conference. It's been great!
The past 3 days, I've actually been feeling some relief from my sciatic nerve pain. Before, my pain was about a 10 out of 10 every time I moved. Now, it's probably a 2 (if that)!!! I'll take any relief I can get! I sure do have more sympathy for those with any kind of pain. I was miserable and cried A LOT because of the shooting pain I felt with every movement I made! It was awful. I'm still going to take it easy for the time being, but I'm hoping to be able to go on walks again! We'll see if the pain stays away or if it decides to come back.
It's Easter weekend! We're spending time with family all weekend, so it will be good!
Happy Easter!
Friday, April 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Siatica is nasty. I get it every time I am pregnant. Remedies that worked for me: prenatal yoga, stretching: cross your ankle over your opposite knee and sit down in a chair position.. or in a chair. Lean forward for more of a stretch. Consiously remind yourself to keep your abs engaged when you are standing. Pull the belly button towards the spine, shoulders back, and head held high. The other thing is water! I mean get in the water. Go to a pool, walk the length, swim some laps and get the weigh off your back. You may not have gained a lot but for a little person even 5 lbs in a consentrated area is alot.
Nice Rachel! I never thought of getting in the water. That would be relieving! Wish I'd have know that with my pregnancies. Water workouts are great too!
Post a Comment