Thursday, March 29, 2012
We're Moving!!!!
We were accepted into some nearby low income apartments!!! The process usually takes months (at least 6 months is what we were told), but they called us back within a week of turning in our application! We went through the extremely detailed process and were accepted for a 2-bedroom! Jackson will have his own room! Hooray! I'm ready for the extra space. We've been feeling a bit cramped in our 1-bedroom apartment. Although, I think the 2-bedroom is only about 100 sq ft more, but I'm pretty sure it has storage which we don't currently have...we use our closet and the space under our bed. We're ready for this! And, it's the complex we wanted! Prayers are answered! We are blessed!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
YAY!!! I am so happy for you! Congrats!
Most definitely! When you do what's right and live by faith, the Lord will bless you.
Woo hoo for blessings from heaven! So happy for you guys! :)
Post a Comment