Friday, March 2, 2012

Courageous...

Have you seen this movie?


My sister-in-law told me about it.  She said she and my brother really liked it, so we decided to rent it.  It was a great movie!  We laughed out loud, and I got tears in my eyes a few times.  Sure, some of the acting was a little cheesy.  And, I didn't like the very end scene when the guy was talking and raising his hand up in the air.  The whole hand thing was a bit much for me.  But, overall, it is worth seeing.  I love movies that don't have vulgar language and that bring God and other spiritual matters into the plot without being too much.    Thanks for the recommendation, Ashley!

3 comments:

Rachel Wattson said...

I read the last couple post of yours. I am so happy for you two. I have a book to recommend that saved our little family financially. Dave Ramesy: The Total Money Makeover. You sound like you are on the right track but this book will make it even better. Good luck:)

Andrew and Emily said...

you forgot to rate it with stars ;)

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

i heard this movie is really good. It is made by people who want to keep morals and God in the movies. They made fireproof which I saw and liked too. I will have to rent it. Thanks for the tip Ashley and Sheena.