On Monday night, we felt Jackson hiccuping for the first time. It was a pretty cool feeling! Jeff noticed it first because he was feeling my belly for movement. When he felt it, he had a big smile on his face. He's going to be so cute with Jackson!
I love feeling the baby move around inside, as I'm sure all pregnant women do. I wish I could see what he looks like when he's moving around and exactly what he's doing in there. Sometimes, I'm amazed at how much he moves! I've started feeling him pressed up against my belly, too. As in, I'll feel these little hard spots every now and then. It always makes me wonder if it's his head or a foot or what. The first time I felt one of these "hard spots", I thought something was wrong....and then, it moved. It was the baby! I was relieved.
I'm still amazed that our bodies can create and grow another human being inside! What a miracle!!!
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment