Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ratuki...

Jeff bought me a super fun game for Christmas called Ratuki.  We get pretty competitive when we play it, which just adds to the fun.  It's a fast-paced game, and you can't help but "yell" at the other person/persons while playing.  You'll know what I mean once you play it.  I'm always saying things to Jeff like, "You're hovering over the cards!" or "You can't use both hands!"  The best part is when you get to take a pile of cards and yell, "RATUKI!"  It's super easy to learn and great for just 2 people.  (You can play with up to 5 people.)  So, go buy it and play it.  Or, invite us over, and we'll bring it to play with you.  Lol...

Mom, I'm bringing it home in April.   :-)

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

I have seen this game and wondered if it is fun. Bring it on!