Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy 3 Year Anniversary!!!!

March 21, 2009 was the best day of my life!  I married my best friend, Jeffrey David Burns, in the San Diego Temple for time and eternity.  We've had so much fun these past few years.  He constantly makes me laugh, holds me and hands me tissues when I cry, and always does and says the sweetest things.  I couldn't have asked for a more perfect husband!

I love you, Jeff!  Thanks for making these past few years so wonderful! Here's to eternity!!!




3 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

You know, it feels like jeff has been part of our family forever. He fits like a glove. Happy Anniversary you two! What a perfect couple and a perfect marriage!! LOVE you both!!!

Taylor Jewell said...

Congrats! You two are so cute together.

Andrew and Emily said...

I love your seductive picture! classic!! Happy anniversary!