Thursday, March 1, 2012

My sweet husband...

I've been meaning to post these for a while, but I'm just now getting to it.   My husband is such a sweet man.  He does so many little things for me that mean SO much!  When I found out I was pregnant, he bought me flowers.  He called them my "pregnancy flowers".  How cute is that?



Then, a couple of Saturdays ago, he had to wake up early to clean the church.  He came home with these flowers because he knew I hadn't slept well the night before.  LOVE!

I love all the little things he does for me.  He knows I don't like spending money and that I don't like expensive things.  I like the small and simple things in life....$4.00 flowers or the simple love notes he leaves me....Those mean so much more to me than any expensive gift could ever mean.  

2 comments:

weedle11 said...

Tenderness! I agree I love a love note over a purchased gift any day!

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Jeff is really a sweetheart. I agree with both of you.