Speaking of being pregnant....It's getting harder and harder for me to sleep at night. I toss and turn all night. My hips hurt or I can't get comfortable. Sometimes, I wish I could just sleep on my back or on my stomach because then, I'd be comfortable. I hear it gets worse, especially during the 3rd trimester. Arg! Maybe this is the body's way of preparing mothers for all those restless nights waking up with the baby. Maybe it's the body's way of "helping" us prepare for little sleep. I don't know, but it's not very fun. I definitely look forward to my naps, and I deserve them!!!
PS...Happy Birthday, Grandma Shirley! She's been gone for a few years now, but she is missed!





3 comments:
Can't sleep during pregnancy.
Loss of sleep for middle of the night feedings.
Loss of sleep because of sickness.
Loss of sleep from noght sweats and hot flashes.
You get you best sleep when you are young, that's for sure! LOL!!
Grandma died 12 years ago. That is hard to believe. You're right. She is missed.
two words: body pillow! Go buy one today. You can sleep with it between your knees, supporting your belly, and cushioning your boobs all at the same time. It is heaven. I called mine my "boyfriend". It definitely got more physical contact than my hubby did;)
Isn't it weird to be walking around doing things and have someone inside kicking you as you go! As they get bigger the movements get less noticeable during the day because they don't have as much room to move and are sleeping more. Night can still be rough, but some nights I am blessed with an amazing night of sleep. I have three little squashy pillows I position all around because that works better for me. Take those naps while you can get them - you will need all the sleep stores you can get once the baby is born! I never knew how important sleep was to my frame of mind until I had a baby!
Post a Comment