Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jackson's Room...

Jackson's room is done...for the most part.  We're not interior designers, and quite frankly, decorating is NOT my thing.  We wanted something simple, but cute.  I still can't believe how much stuff a baby requires!  And, I'm still in awe at how generous people are!  We have gotten so many nice gifts from so many people.  We feel SO very blessed!  Thank you everyone!!!

His room from the doorway...




Close-up of the wall decals...


Cute painting Jeff did.  It's inspired by the song, "99 Red Balloons".  This is the 100th balloon.  :)


Bookshelf.  Still not sure how I'm organizing some of the compartments, but this is it for now...


Cute, yet simple, canvas prints above the bookshelf.  

So, there you have it.  The other side of the room is just the closet. Definitely not exciting enough for a picture.  Now, if we could just get Jackson to come, the room would be complete...

2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

weedle11 said...

So so cute! I love the bookshelf! So exciting. My poor babies never had a "nursery." And they most likely wont have rooms of their own. Hee Hee. Oh well! I Love yours!