At my doctor's appointment yesterday, I was told that I'm not even close to being ready to have this baby. She said I'll be going over and had me schedule my next appointment on July 6th...5 days after my due date. At this appointment, she said we would talk about possible induction.
My ultrasounds (at 20 and 32 weeks) both said that according to Jackson's measurements, he would be born around the 22nd or the 26th. So, does this mean I'm going to have a HUGE baby? My doctor already thought he was going to be on the bigger side. Will he even fit into his adorable newborn clothes that are washed and waiting for him to wear? Is he just THAT comfortable inside that he doesn't want to come out? Or, does he know who his parents will be and thinks, "I'm being born to that weird couple? No thank you!" Ha! We hope he decides to make his appearance soon. We're ready! And, I'm ready to be smaller, sleep more comfortably, and not be so stinkin' hot all the time.
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You are such a cute preggo lady. I am sure you are ready for this little man. Keep breathing, walking, and get into a pool to take some pressure off that lower back. Happy pushing!
We are patiently waiting for Jackson. He just loves it in his Mamma's tummy!!
Post a Comment