Friday, September 21, 2012

Cutest face in the world!

This is what I wake up to every morning.  How can you not love a face like this?  And, I actually captured a smile with my phone camera!  It's so hard because once the phone or the camera comes out, J just stares at it and stops smiling.  But, I finally got one...even if there's a blurry hand in it!  You can even kind of see both dimples!  I love this little guy!

Here's another one.  It's kind of blurry, and he's not doing anything special, but he's so alert these days.  

Little J's been learning to grab a hold of things.  It doesn't matter what it is.  See proof in these pictures:


This one is just cute, so I had to add it.  

2 comments:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

L O V E the pictures!!!! he is ADORABLE!! He sure likes his daddy.

Laurissa said...

He is quite the little cutie pie! I love these pictures! Wish we lived closer to each other so I could stop by and spoil him :-)