Wednesday, September 5, 2012

This Means War

We were sick all Labor Day weekend!  We had nasty colds...even the little man.  He was sneezing and coughing right along with us.

Our plans of fun in the sun were ruined, but, being sick allowed us to catch up on much needed sleep!  And, we were even able to fit in a few movies.  We rented This Means War.  While it wasn't the best movie in the world, it definitely exceeded my expectations.  I actually laughed out loud at quite a few parts!  3 stars!


We also watched Dan In Real Life...again for the millionth time.  We love that movie!  We have a couple of friends who have never seen it.  Don't worry...We still want to watch it with you!  We love it that much.  :-)

2 comments:

Elmer said...

I LOVE Dan in Real Life! I don't know what it is, but Steve Carell is just so charming in it. :)

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Dan in Real Life is one of my favorites too!! I hope you feel better.