Length - 29.33 inches
Weight - 19 lb 1.9 oz
So, apparently, at our 4 month appointment, they told me he was 29 inches tall. When they said today that he was 29.33 inches, I was like, "How could he have only grown .33 inches???" (I didn't ask them this, I thought it to myself.) So, I looked at his paperwork when I got home. They told me wrong at the 4 month appointment. He was 27.95 inches at that appointment. I didn't just hear them wrong either. Jeff was there at that appointment and heard the nurse say 29 inches, too. Oh well. He's growing. That's all that matters. :)
Here's our little guy opening presents Christmas morning (I forgot to post these earlier.)
He sure does love his daddy! And, his daddy sure does love him!
Here are some of J's favorite things these days....
He loves to "brusha brusha". (See the scratches on his head. He has the itchiest head and is always scratching it. I feel so bad. The doctor said to try olive oil. We've been using baby oil. I think I'll try it and see how it goes.)
He's getting better at sitting up. He loves the lights on his play mat.
He loves this new mesh teether thing I got him today. I put a frozen banana in it, and he went crazy! Success!



2 comments:
What a big boy! And so sweet. Abby loved her mesh teether too. Can't believe half a year is gone. :-)
They really do grow so fast. You won't realize just how fast until they are grown. It's like they say, "The days may be long but the years go fast."
Post a Comment