I wasn't crazy about this movie. I loved Batman Begins. I thought The Dark Knight was good...A little too dark (the Joker was CREEPY!), but good...I couldn't stand Bane's voice in this movie, and both Jeff and I were a bit confused overall as to what was going on. Maybe we just need to watch it again. All I know is that people said this movie was AMAZING. I didn't have that feeling after watching it.
I've never seen this musical before or heard much of the music, so I went into this pretty blind. I know everyone loved this movie. Don't get me wrong, I thought the acting was incredible. You could feel the emotion so strongly from the actors. I just thought the storyline was extremely depressing. The whole movie was very sad, and I don't like movies like this. I like to laugh and be uplifted and feel good after watching movies. I didn't feel that way with this one. I thought some of the actors' voices were better than others, too. I am not a fan of Amanda Seyfried's voice. (I didn't like it in Mama Mia either.) The girl who played Eponine had an abnormally small waist in comparison with the rest of her body. Did anyone else notice this? I couldn't focus on anything else when she came on the screen. Ha! And, when the character Thenardier came on the screen, I was like, "Wait, isn't that Borat?" Weird. Ok, enough rambling.
I know we're a little behind on seeing this one, but WE LOVED IT! This was more up my alley. :) So funny and so cute! Those three little girls were adorable! Definitely watch this one if you haven't already!
January 15th, Pitch Perfect comes to Redbox. I'm dying to see it. I'll let you know what I think. :)







3 comments:
I can't believe you just saw Despicable Me! Isn't it awesome?!?! Les Mis is very depressing but it was an incredible film. Tiny waist chick distracted me too :)
I love Dsspicable Me!!! Dylan insisted I watch it and he was right, I would be hooked. Definitely my kind of movie. I really want to see Les Mis. I saw the Broadway show at the Benedum and I loved it. Not my favorite, that would be Wicked, but the music is amazing. I heard the acting is so raw and emotional. Jackson got into opening that present. <3
Pitch Perfect is an amazing movie! :)
Post a Comment