Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I've got the best mom in the world.  I know you think you do, but it's not true.  I DO!  :)  My mom is my best friend.  She's the one I call about everything.  She's fun and funny and kind and loving.  She loves her kids and grandkids more than anything in the world.  She does so much for all of us!  

Thank you, Marmee, for everything!  I love you!!!!!







1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

Sheena that was so sweet. Thank you. I love you so much and I am so glad that my daughters are my best friends. I love talking with you and getting update pictures on my phone of the handsome little man. (Jackson too) LOL!!!! It is easy to b a good mom when you have great kids. And you are right, I love my kids and grandkids more than anything!!!