It's no secret that we have a tall boy, but these Batman pj's are a size 4T! We got them at Walmart, and they aren't huge on him. The shirt fits him perfectly, and I only have to roll the pants once or twice. The other pair of pj's we got him is a 3T! Now, I know he's tall, but he's not THAT tall.....right? These must just be made super small!
We went to Disneyland a few weeks ago thanks to some passes from one of my good friends. Jackson hated everything we went on...Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Snow White. He was so scared and cried a lot. So, we just took turns on the "big kid" rides. I'm pretty sure his teeth were bothering him because he wanted nothing to do with food all morning. He NEVER turns away food. By the afternoon, he was doing a little better, but we didn't take him on anymore rides. We had a good time, and this is the only picture we got.
Jackson was eating lunch one day, and when I looked at him, he had a piece of avocado on his nose! It was there for a while until I finally took it off. Of course, I had to get a few pictures first. He's so darn cute!
We watched Red Dawn a few days ago. It wasn't the best movie we've ever seen. And, I hate the way they ended it. We were both like, "That's it?!?!"
Jeff really wanted to see Jack Reacher. I wasn't too excited about it, mostly because Tom Cruise gets on my nerves sometimes. But, being the good movie watching companion that I am, I agreed. It ended up being a really good movie. And, Tom Cruise didn't annoy me...I think I've come to realize that my annoyance of him is in real life, not movies. Ha!






2 comments:
Ha! I love your blogs! Tom Cruise bothers me too. That little boy of yours is so dang cute! That's a great photo you got at Disneyland, girl you are skinny!!!
Once again, I love the pictures. They cracked me up. Jackson is really getting a lot of hair. Blonde hair. And that avocado was so funny. The picture at Disneyland was fantastic. Jackson looks so big, like a two year old.
Post a Comment