Thursday, May 30, 2013

I love to see the temple...

Jeff and I take turns going to the temple now that we have a child.  While he was in the temple the other day, Jackson and I hung out in the grass.  It was such a beautiful day, and Jackson LOVES being outside.  Everything fascinates him!  Here are a few phone pictures to document our day. Next time, I'm taking the real camera!

I was trying to get Jackson's attention by saying "Pssst", and this is him trying to say it back to me.  I love his crinkly nose!  Don't mind his hat that is now too small.  We're in the process of finding a new one.  :)

He loves holding the grass in his hands.


 Here's his "nose smile".  I love it!


How could we not love this little guy!?!?  He brings so much joy to our lives!!!


On a different note...I watched Wreck it Ralph last night, thanks to a free movie from Redbox.  It was cute!  I loved that they had Q*bert in it.  Does anyone else remember that game?  I used to love it!

1 comment:

Donna "Nina" Dively said...

We have Wreck it Ralph and I have never watched it. I will have to.

Sheena these pictures are so wonderful. I love that you take Jackson to the Temple and take turns going. That will makes such an impression on him as he grows older.

He is such a sweetheart.